2022 Honda Accord is, a popular midsize sedan that has been in production for several decades. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the most recent model available was the 2022 Honda Accord.
However, please note that I might not have the most up-to-date information on specific details or changes for that particular model year. It’s always a good idea to consult official Honda sources or visit a local Honda dealership for the most accurate and current information on the 2022 Honda Accord or any newer models that might have been released since my last update.
2022 Honda Accord Engine, Transmission, and Performance
The 2022 Honda Accord offers two engine options:
- 1.5-liter Turbocharged Inline-4: This engine produces 192 horsepower and 192 lb-ft of torque. It is, paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) or an available 6-speed manual transmission, depending on the trim level. The CVT provides smooth and efficient power delivery.
- 2,0-liter Turbocharged Inline-4: Engine generates 252 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque. It is, mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission, providing smooth and responsive shifts. 2.0 liter engine is, available in higher trim levels such as the Accord Sport 2.0T and Accord Touring 2.0T.
Both engine options offer strong acceleration and provide a good balance between performance and fuel efficiency. The Accord also delivers composed handling and a comfortable ride, making it a well-rounded sedan in terms of performance.
2022 Honda Accord Fuel Economy
The fuel economy of the 2022 Honda Accord varies depending on the engine, transmission, and trim level. Here are the estimated fuel efficiency ratings for the two available engine options:
1.5-liter Turbocharged Inline-4:
- With CVT: The estimated fuel economy is, around 30 mpg in the city, 38 mpg on the highway, and a combined rating of 33 mpg.
- With 6-speed Manual Transmission: The estimated fuel economy is slightly lower, with approximately 29 mpg in the city, 35 mpg on the highway, and a combined rating of 31 mpg.
2.0-liter Turbocharged Inline-4:
- With 10-speed Automatic Transmission: The estimated fuel economy is, around 22 mpg in the city, 32 mpg on the highway, and a combined rating of 26 mpg.
It’s important to note that these are just estimated fuel economy figures, and actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, maintenance, and individual driving habits.
For the most accurate and specific information about the fuel economy of a particular trim level and configuration of the 2022 Honda Accord, I recommend referring to the official EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) ratings, contacting a Honda dealership, or visiting the official Honda website.
2022 Honda Accord Pricing by Model
The pricing of the 2022 Honda Accord can vary depending on the trim level and optional features chosen. Here is, an approximate starting price range for each trim level of the 2022 Honda Accord:
- LX: Starting at around $25,500.
- Sport: Starting at around $28,100.
- Sport Special Edition (SE): Starting at around $29,800.
- EX-L: Starting at around $32,400.
- Touring: Starting at around $36,700.
Please note that these prices are approximate and can vary based on factors such as location, dealership, optional features, and any ongoing promotions or discounts. It’s always a good idea to contact your local Honda dealership or visit the official Honda website for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information for the specific trim level and configuration you are interested in.
2022 Honda Accord Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
The 2022 Honda Accord offers a spacious and comfortable interior with a focus on providing a pleasant driving and riding experience. Here are some key features and aspects of the interior, comfort, and cargo space in the 2022 Honda Accord:
- Interior Design: The Accord’s interior showcases a modern and well-designed cabin with high-quality materials and attention to detail. The layout is, driver-centric, with intuitive controls and a user-friendly interface.
- Seating and Comfort: The Accord can comfortably accommodate up to five passengers. The seats are supportive and offer ample legroom and headroom, particularly in the front. The available power-adjustable seats and available leather upholstery options enhance comfort and refinement.
- Noise Isolation: Honda has implemented measures to reduce noise and vibration, resulting in a quiet and serene cabin. The insulation helps keep road and wind noise to a minimum, enhancing the overall comfort and refinement of the Accord.
- Technology and Infotainment: The 2022 Accord comes equipped with a range of technology features, including a standard 8-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. Higher trim levels may offer a larger touchscreen, wireless smartphone charging, premium audio systems, and additional advanced safety features.
- Cargo Space: The Accord offers a spacious trunk with a generous cargo capacity of approximately 16.7 cubic feet. The rear seats can also be folded down in a 60/40 split configuration to accommodate larger or longer items when needed.
It’s important to note that specific features and options may vary depending on the trim level and any additional packages chosen. For more detailed information and to experience the interior and cargo space of the 2022 Honda Accord firsthand, I recommend visiting a local Honda dealership or checking the official Honda website for the most up-to-date details.
Infotainment and Connectivity
The 2022 Honda Accord comes equipped with a range of infotainment and connectivity features to enhance the driving experience. Here are some of the key features available:
- Touchscreen Display: The Accord features a standard 8-inch touchscreen display located in the center console. Higher trim levels may offer a larger 9-inch touchscreen display. The touchscreen provides an intuitive interface for accessing various functions and settings.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: The Accord is, compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, allowing seamless integration of your smartphone. These features enable you to access your phone’s apps, make calls, send messages, and use navigation through the vehicle’s display.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The Accord supports Bluetooth connectivity, enabling hands-free calling and audio streaming. You can wirelessly connect your smartphone to the car’s audio system and enjoy your favorite music or podcasts without the need for cables.
- USB Ports: Multiple USB ports are available in the Accord, allowing you to connect and charge your devices while on the go. These ports are conveniently placed within the cabin for easy access.
- Wireless Charging (Optional): Depending on the trim level and options chosen, the Accord may offer wireless smartphone charging. This feature eliminates the need for cables and allows you to charge compatible smartphones by simply placing them on the charging pad.
- HondaLink: The Accord is, compatible with HondaLink, which is a smartphone app that enables you to remotely access certain vehicle features. With HondaLink, you can lock/unlock the doors, start the engine, check vehicle status, and even schedule maintenance appointments.
- Premium Audio Systems: Higher trim levels of the Accord may offer upgraded audio systems, such as a 10-speaker premium audio system or a 450-watt premium audio system. These systems provide enhanced sound quality for a more immersive listening experience.
Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
Honda Sensing® Suite: Honda Sensing® is, a comprehensive suite of advanced safety and driver-assistance technologies that comes standard on all 2022 Accord trim levels. It includes the following features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™). Helps prevent or reduce the severity of a collision by automatically applying the brakes if a potential frontal collision is, detected.
- Road Departure Mitigation System. Helps prevent unintentional lane departures by providing steering assistance and applying corrective braking if the vehicle drifts out of its lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control. Maintains a set speed and following distance from the vehicle ahead, automatically adjusting the speed to match traffic conditions.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Helps the driver keep the vehicle centered in its lane by providing steering assistance.
- Traffic Sign Recognition. Uses a front-mounted camera to detect and display traffic signs, including speed limit signs, on the instrument cluster or head-up display.
- The Multi Angle Rearview Camera.The Accord is, equipped with a multi-angle rearview camera that provides three different views (normal, top-down, and wide) to assist with parking and maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor. Available on higher trim levels.
- Honda LaneWatch™: This feature, available on select trims, provides a live video feed of the passenger-side blind spot when the right turn signal is, activated.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure. The Accord incorporates Honda’s ACE™ body structure, which is designed to enhance occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal collisions.
- Airbags and Safety Systems. The Accord is, equipped with a comprehensive array of airbags, including dual-stage front airbags, front side airbags, side curtain airbags, and a driver’s knee airbag. Additionally, it features systems such as Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®), Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), and Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD).
2022 honda accord apple carplay not working
If you’re experiencing issues with Apple CarPlay not working in your 2022 Honda Accord, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Ensure Compatibility: First, confirm that your iPhone is, compatible with Apple CarPlay and meets the necessary requirements. Apple CarPlay is, compatible with iPhone 5 and newer models running iOS 7.1 or later.
- Check Cable and Connection. Make sure you’re using an Apple-certified Lightning cable to connect your iPhone to the Accord’s USB port. Check the cable for any visible damage or wear and try using a different cable if available. Ensure the cable is, securely connected to both your iPhone and the vehicle’s USB port.
- Restart Your Devices. Sometimes, restarting both your iPhone and the Accord’s infotainment system can resolve connectivity issues. Restart your iPhone by turning it off and then back on. To restart the infotainment system, turn off the vehicle, open the driver-side door for a few seconds, and then start the car again.
- Update Software: Ensure that your iPhone and the Honda Accord’s infotainment system have the latest software updates installed. Update your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Software Update. For the infotainment system, refer to the vehicle’s user manual or contact your Honda dealership for instructions on how to check for and install updates.
- Reset Settings: On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > CarPlay and select your Honda Accord from the list. Tap “Forget This Car” to remove the Accord from your CarPlay settings. Then, restart your iPhone and reconnect it to the vehicle, following the on-screen prompts to set up CarPlay again.
- Contact Support: If the issue persists, it’s recommended to reach out to Apple support or visit an authorized Honda dealership for assistance. They can provide further troubleshooting steps or help diagnose and resolve any technical issues with Apple CarPlay