2021 Audi A4 is, a luxury compact executive car produced by the German automaker Audi. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the current generation of the Audi A4 is, the fifth generation (B9), which was introduced in 2015 for the 2016 model year. However, please note that there may have been updates or a newer generation introduced since then.
The 2021 Audi A4 offered a combination of elegant design, advanced technology, and high-quality craftsmanship. It featured a sleek exterior with Audi’s signature Singleframe grille and sharp character lines. The interior boasted a well-appointed cabin with premium materials and modern styling.
In terms of performance, the 2021 A4 was available with a range of engine options. The base engine was a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, which produced around 201 horsepower. Higher-performance variants, such as the S4, featured a more powerful 3.0-liter V6 engine. Audi offered both front-wheel drive and Quattro all-wheel drive configurations for the A4, depending on the model and trim level.
As for technology and features, the 2021 Audi A4 came equipped with an infotainment system that included a central display screen, smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), and various connectivity options. It also offered advanced driver-assistance systems for enhanced safety, such as adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, and automated emergency braking.
It’s worth noting that specifications, features, and trim levels can vary based on the market and individual configuration. Therefore, for the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend visiting the official Audi website or contacting an Audi dealership.
2021 Audi A4 Interior
Here are some key aspects of the A4’s interior:
- Cabin Design: The interior of the A4 had a modern and clean design aesthetic, with a focus on simplicity and functionality. High-quality materials such as premium leather, wood trim, and aluminum accents were used to create an elegant and refined atmosphere.
- Seating and Comfort: The A4 offered comfortable seating for up to five occupants. The front seats provided good support and were available with options such as power adjustability, heating, ventilation, and massage functions. Rear seat space was adequate for most passengers.
- Virtual Cockpit: One of the highlights of the A4’s interior was Audi’s Virtual Cockpit, a digital instrument cluster that replaced traditional analog gauges with a high-resolution 12.3-inch display. It provided customizable information and could show navigation maps, audio controls, and other vehicle data.
- Infotainment System: The A4 came equipped with Audi’s MMI (Multi-Media Interface) infotainment system. It featured a central display screen, typically 8.8 inches or larger, which could be controlled via a rotary dial on the center console or through voice commands. The system offered smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), Bluetooth connectivity, and various audio options.
- Ambient Lighting: The A4 featured ambient lighting that allowed the driver to customize the cabin’s illumination. Different colors and intensities could be selected to create a personalized and mood-enhancing lighting experience.
- Sound System: Audi offered various sound system options for the A4, including premium audio systems from Bang & Olufsen or the Audi-branded sound system. These systems provided excellent audio quality and a satisfying listening experience.
- Advanced Safety Features: The A4 came equipped with a range of advanced safety features and driver-assistance systems. These included adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot monitoring, rearview camera, and automated emergency braking, among others.
2021 Audi A4 Specs
The specifications of the 2021 Audi A4 can vary depending on the specific trim level and market. Here are the general specifications for the 2021 Audi A4 based on the available options:
- Base Engine: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine
- Power Output: Around 201 horsepower
- Higher-Performance Variant (S4): 3.0-liter V6 engine (specific power output may vary)
- 7-speed S tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Quattro all-wheel drive (available on select trims)
- Acceleration: 0 to 60 mph in around 6 seconds (varies based on engine and drivetrain configuration)
Top Speed: Varies based on engine and trim level
- Fuel Economy: The exact fuel efficiency figures can vary based on the engine, transmission, and drivetrain options. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings for the 2021 A4 were approximately 24-27 mpg in the city and 31-34 mpg on the highway.
- Overall Length: Approximately 187.5 inches
- Width: Approximately 72.7 inches
- Height: Approximately 56.2 inches
- Wheelbase: Approximately 111.0 inches
- Trunk Capacity: The 2021 A4 provided approximately 12 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
Technology and Features:
- Audi Virtual Cockpit: 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- Infotainment System: MMI (Multi-Media Interface) system with a central display screen (typically 8.8 inches or larger), smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), Bluetooth connectivity, and various audio options.
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems: Adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot monitoring, rearview camera, automated emergency braking, and more.
- Please note that these specifications are general and may not cover all trim levels and optional features available for the 2021 Audi A4. For the most accurate and detailed information regarding the specifications of a specific configuration, it’s best to consult the official Audi website or contact an Audi dealership.
Audi, as a brand, is known for producing vehicles with a combination of luxury, performance, and advanced technology. While Audi vehicles are generally well-engineered and offer a premium driving experience, it’s important to consider that reliability can vary based on various factors, including individual model years and specific components.
Reliability can be influenced by factors such as regular maintenance, driving habits, and environmental conditions. Additionally, specific issues or recalls may affect certain model years or production batches. It’s worth noting that user experiences and opinions on reliability can also vary.
To get the most accurate and up-to-date information on the reliability of the 2021 Audi A4, I recommend referring to reliable sources such as consumer reports, automotive publications, and customer reviews. These sources often conduct comprehensive tests, surveys, and long-term evaluations to assess the reliability and durability of vehicles.
Furthermore, considering Audi’s reputation as a luxury brand, it’s advisable to thoroughly research and consider factors such as warranty coverage, extended warranty options, and dealer service and support when evaluating the overall ownership experience and potential costs associated with maintenance and repairs.
Ultimately, conducting thorough research and seeking information from trusted sources will help you make a more informed decision about the reliability of the 2021 Audi A4.
Here are some notable technology features available in the 2021 Audi A4:
- MMI Infotainment System: The A4 came equipped with Audi’s MMI (Multi-Media Interface) infotainment system. It typically featured an 8.8-inch or larger central display screen, which could be controlled using a rotary dial on the center console or through voice commands. The MMI system provided access to various functions such as navigation, audio controls, vehicle settings, and connectivity options.
- Audi Virtual Cockpit: The Virtual Cockpit was a digital instrument cluster display that replaced traditional analog gauges with a high-resolution 12.3-inch screen. It allowed drivers to customize the information displayed, including navigation maps, audio controls, and vehicle performance data.
- Smartphone Integration: The A4 supported seamless integration with smartphones through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. These features enabled users to access their favorite apps, make calls, send messages, and stream music directly from their mobile devices using the car’s infotainment system.
- Audi Connect Services: Audi Connect provided a suite of connected services, including real-time traffic information, weather updates, fuel prices, and local points of interest. It also offered features like remote vehicle access, stolen vehicle tracking, and emergency call assistance.
- Audi Sound Systems: The A4 offered various sound system options, including premium audio systems from Bang & Olufsen and the Audi-branded sound system. These systems delivered high-quality audio performance for an immersive listening experience.
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS): The A4 featured a range of advanced driver-assistance systems designed to improve safety and convenience. Some of these systems included adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot monitoring, rearview camera, automated emergency braking, and parking assist.
- Ambient Lighting: The A4 offered customizable ambient lighting, allowing drivers and passengers to set the mood with different colors and intensities.
2021 Audi A4 Pricing by Model
The pricing for the 2021 Audi A4 varied based on the specific model, trim level, optional features, and geographic location. Here is, an approximate price range for the different models of the 2021 Audi A4:
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium: The base trim level, the A4 Premium, typically started around $40,000 to $42,000.
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium Plus: The A4 Premium Plus, which offered additional features and upgrades over the base trim, generally had a starting price ranging from $44,000 to $46,000.
- 2021 Audi A4 Prestige: The top-tier trim level, the A4 Prestige, included even more luxury features and typically started at around $50,000 to $52,000.
Please note that these prices are approximate and can vary based on factors such as location, dealership pricing, optional packages, and any ongoing promotions or discounts. It’s always recommended to check with local Audi dealerships or visit the official Audi website for the most up-to-date and accurate pricing information specific to your area.
Additionally, Audi may offer optional packages and individual options that can further increase the price of the vehicle. These packages and options can include features such as upgraded sound systems, advanced driver-assistance systems, premium interior materials, larger wheels, and more.
It’s also worth noting that taxes, destination charges, and other fees are not included in the base prices mentioned above, so it’s important to consider these additional costs when estimating the total price of the vehicle.
Here are some notable safety features available in the 2021 Audi A4:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This feature allowed the driver to set a desired speed and maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead. It utilized radar or camera sensors to monitor the traffic conditions and automatically adjusted the speed accordingly.
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist: Lane Departure Warning system alerted the driver if the vehicle started to unintentionally drift out of its lane. Lane Keeping Assist actively intervened by applying gentle steering input to keep the vehicle within the lane.
- Blind Spot Monitoring: This system used sensors to monitor the blind spots alongside the vehicle and alerted the driver if there was a vehicle detected in those areas, helping to prevent potential side collisions.
- Rearview Camera: The A4 came equipped with a rearview camera that provided a view of the area behind the vehicle, assisting with parking and maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Automated Emergency Braking: This safety feature could detect potential frontal collisions and automatically applied the brakes to mitigate or avoid the impact if the driver failed to respond in time.
- Forward Collision Warning: The Forward Collision Warning system used sensors to monitor the distance between the A4 and the vehicle ahead. If a potential collision was detected, it alerted the driver to take appropriate action.
- Audi Pre Sense: This system was designed to detect potential collisions and prepare the vehicle and occupants for an impact. It included features such as Pre Sense Basic (tightens seat belts and closes windows) and Pre Sense Front (pre-tensions seat belts and primes braking system).
- Airbags: The A4 was equipped with multiple airbags, including front, side, and curtain airbags, providing protection for the driver and passengers in the event of a collision.
The 2021 Audi A4 is, equipped with several safety features and technologies that contribute to its overall safety performance. While I don’t have access to specific crash test ratings for the 2021 model year, I can provide you with an overview of the safety performance and features typically associated with the Audi A4.
- Structural Integrity: The Audi A4 is, built with a sturdy and rigid structure designed to withstand and distribute crash forces effectively, enhancing occupant protection in the event of a collision.
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS): The A4 offers various ADAS features designed to assist the driver and mitigate potential hazards on the road. These features may include adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and lane keeping assist, blind-spot monitoring, and automated emergency braking.
- Pre Sense Safety Technologies: The A4 is, equipped with Audi’s Pre Sense suite of safety technologies. This includes features like Pre Sense Basic, which prepares the vehicle for an imminent collision by tightening seat belts and closing windows, and Pre Sense Front, which pre-tensions seat belts and primes the braking system to reduce the severity of an impact.
- Airbag System: The A4 is, equipped with a comprehensive airbag system, typically including front, side, and curtain airbags, offering protection to the driver and passengers in the event of a collision.
- Safety Assist Features: The A4 may feature additional safety assist systems, such as rearview cameras, parking sensors, and adaptive headlights, which improve visibility and assist in parking and maneuvering.
It’s important to note that the safety performance of a vehicle is, also influenced by factors such as driving behavior, road conditions, and other external variables. Additionally, crash test ratings and safety performance can vary based on the specific model, optional safety features, and regional testing standards.
2021 audi a4 accessories
The 2021 Audi A4 offers a variety of accessories that allow owners to personalize and enhance their vehicle’s appearance, functionality, and convenience. Here are some common accessories available for the 2021 Audi A4:
- Roof racks and crossbars for additional cargo-carrying capacity.
- Rear spoilers and aerodynamic kits for a sportier appearance.
- Mud flaps and splash guards for protection against road debris.
- Door edge guards and protective film to prevent scratches and dings.
- The Wheel locks for added security.
- All-weather floor mats and cargo liners for protection against dirt and spills.
- Cargo organizers and trunk liners for better organization and cargo management.
- Sunshades and window blinds for sun protection and privacy.
- Seat covers and upholstery protectors to keep the seats clean and well-maintained.
- Interior ambient lighting kits for a customized lighting atmosphere.
Technology and Convenience Accessories:
- Wireless charging pads for convenient smartphone charging.
- USB adapters and cables for seamless connectivity.
- Car phone holders and mounts for hands-free communication and navigation.
- Audi-branded key fob covers and key rings for a personalized touch.
- Audi-branded travel mugs and thermos for on-the-go refreshments.
- Performance exhaust systems for enhanced engine sound and performance.
- Performance air filters and intake systems for improved airflow.
- Upgraded brake pads and rotors for enhanced braking performance.
- Suspension components for improved handling and ride characteristics.
- Upgraded wheels and tires for a sportier appearance and improved grip.
These are just a few examples of the accessories available for the 2021 Audi A4. It’s worth noting that accessory availability may vary depending on the region and dealership.