Hyundai Elantra Hybrid is, a compact sedan that is powered by a combination of a gasoline engine and an electric motor. It is part of Hyundai’s lineup of hybrid and electric vehicles and is, designed to provide improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions compared to traditional gasoline-only vehicles.
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid is, equipped with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine that is, paired with an electric motor and a 1.32-kWh lithium-ion battery. The combined output of the system is, 139 horsepower, which is sent to the front wheels through a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
In terms of fuel efficiency, the Elantra Hybrid is, rated at an EPA-estimated 50 miles per gallon in combined city and highway driving. This makes it one of the most fuel-efficient non-plug-in hybrid vehicles on the market.
Overall, the Hyundai Elantra Hybrid is, a good choice for drivers who are looking for a reliable, fuel-efficient, and environmentally friendly compact sedan.
Hyundai Elantra Hybrid Pricing 2023
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid has a starting MSRP of around $24,550 for the base Blue trim level, while the higher-end Limited trim level starts at around $30,100.
It’s worth noting that pricing may vary based on the region, dealership, and other factors such as options, taxes, and fees. Additionally, pricing for the 2023 model year may be subject to change based on market demand and other economic factors.
If you are interested in purchasing a Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, I would recommend checking with a local Hyundai dealership or visiting their website to get the most up-to-date pricing information and to explore financing options.
Hyundai Elantra Hybrid 2023 Interior
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid features a well-designed and modern interior with comfortable seats, high-quality materials, and a user-friendly infotainment system. It also has a spacious cabin with plenty of legroom and headroom for both the driver and passengers.
The 2022 model year comes standard with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth connectivity. Higher trims come with a larger 10,25-inch touchscreen display, a premium Bose sound system, and a wireless charging pad.
Other interior features of the 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid include a push-button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
It’s likely that the 2023 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid will continue to offer similar features, but with some updates and improvements. We can expect to see even more advanced technology and safety features as well as additional convenience features that enhance the driving experience.
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid offers a variety of comfort features and systems to enhance the driving experience. These features include:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control: This allows the driver and passengers to set their own temperature preferences for the front and rear of the cabin.
- Heated front seats: These seats provide warmth during colder weather, which can be especially useful in regions with colder climates.
- Ventilated front seats: This feature circulates cool air through the seats to keep passengers comfortable during hot weather.
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat: This feature allows the driver to adjust the position of their seat for optimal comfort and visibility while driving.
- Leather upholstery: The 2022 Elantra Hybrid Limited comes standard with leather upholstery, which adds a touch of luxury and elegance to the cabin.
- Noise-reducing windshield and front windows: This feature helps to reduce wind and road noise, creating a quieter and more comfortable ride.
It’s likely that the 2023 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid will continue to offer similar comfort features and systems. We may also see additional features and improvements to enhance the overall driving experience and comfort of passengers.
Hyundai Elantra Hybrid 2023 Technology
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid is, equipped with a range of advanced technology features that enhance the driving experience and provide convenience and safety. These features include:
- Infotainment system: The 2022 Elantra Hybrid comes standard with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth connectivity. Higher trims come with a larger 10.25-inch touchscreen display.
- Navigation system: Higher trims of the 2022 Elantra Hybrid include a built-in navigation system that provides turn-by-turn directions and real-time traffic updates.
- Digital instrument cluster: The 2022 Elantra Hybrid features a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster that displays important information such as vehicle speed, fuel level, and driving mode.
- Wireless charging: Higher trims of the 2022 Elantra Hybrid include a wireless charging pad for compatible smartphones.
- Smart key system: This system allows the driver to unlock and start the car without taking the key out of their pocket or purse.
- Blind-spot monitoring: This safety feature alerts the driver when a vehicle is, in their blind spot.
Rearview camera: The 2022 Elantra Hybrid comes standard with a rearview camera that provides a clear view of what’s behind the vehicle when reversing.
It’s likely that the 2023 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid will continue to offer similar technology features, but with some updates and improvements. We can expect to see even more advanced safety and convenience features as well as updated software for the infotainment and navigation systems.
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid has a well-designed and spacious cabin that offers ample storage options for both the driver and passengers. These storage features include:
- Center console: The 2022 Elantra Hybrid has a large center console that provides storage for personal items such as a purse or phone.
- Glove compartment: The glove compartment in the 2022 Elantra Hybrid is, spacious and can hold a variety of items.
- Cupholders: The 2022 Elantra Hybrid has several cupholders in the front and rear of the cabin, which are convenient for holding drinks while driving.
- Door pockets: The doors in the 2022 Elantra Hybrid have large pockets that can hold water bottles or other small items.
- Trunk space: The 2022 Elantra Hybrid has a large trunk with 14.2 cubic feet of cargo space, which is ample for carrying luggage or groceries.
It’s likely that the 2023 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid will continue to offer similar storage features and capacity. We may also see additional storage options added to the cabin, such as under-seat storage or a cargo net. However, until official information is, released, it’s difficult to provide specific details about the 2023 model.
Elegant Reach and Efficiency
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid is, known for its impressive fuel efficiency and range. It has a combined fuel economy rating of 54 mpg, making it one of the most fuel-efficient cars in its class. The Elantra Hybrid also has a range of up to 595 miles on a single tank of gas, which is impressive for a hybrid vehicle.
In addition to its fuel efficiency and range, the 2022 Elantra Hybrid is, also known for its elegant design and styling. It has a sleek and modern exterior, with a bold front grille and sharp lines that give it a sporty and sophisticated look. The interior is, also well-designed, with high-quality materials and a user-friendly layout.
It’s likely that the 2023 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid will continue to prioritize fuel efficiency and range, while also offering an elegant and stylish design. We may see updates and improvements to the exterior and interior design, as well as enhancements to the hybrid powertrain to further increase efficiency and performance. Until official information is, released, it’s difficult to provide specific details about the 2023 model.
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid has received positive reviews for its fuel efficiency, advanced technology features, and comfortable interior. It has been praised for its smooth ride, easy handling, and spacious cabin, making it a great option for daily commuting and longer road trips.
In terms of safety, the 2022 Elantra Hybrid has received top marks from both the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). It comes standard with a range of advanced safety features, including lane departure warning, lane keep assist, forward collision warning, and automatic emergency braking.
It’s likely that the 2023 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid will build upon the success of the previous model year, with further enhancements to its efficiency, technology, and safety features. Until the official release of the 2023 Elantra Hybrid, it’s difficult to provide a comprehensive evaluation. However, based on industry trends and Hyundai’s commitment to innovation and quality, we can expect it to be a strong contender in the hybrid vehicle market.