2022 Hyundai Elantra is, a compact sedan that underwent a major redesign for the new model year. It features a bold and sporty exterior design, along with a more spacious and refined interior compared to its predecessor.
The 2022 Elantra is, offered in three different trim levels: SE, SEL, and Limited. Standard features on the base SE model include an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic headlights, and lane departure warning. The SEL and Limited models add more advanced features like a larger 10.25-inch touchscreen display, wireless charging, and a premium Bose sound system.
Under the hood, the 2022 Elantra is, powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that delivers 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque. This machine, paired with a continuous variable transmission (CVT) transmission, also provides smooth and efficient acceleration.
In terms of safety, the 2022 Elantra comes standard with forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and pedestrian detection. Higher trim levels add additional safety features such as blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic warning pop-up and adaptive cruise control.
Overall, the 2022 Hyundai Elantra is, a stylish and well-equipped compact sedan that offers a comfortable ride and plenty of standard safety features.
2022 Hyundai Elantra Interior
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra has undergone a significant redesign that includes updates to its interior. The cabin of the new Elantra features a modern and upscale design, with a mix of high-quality materials and technology features.
One of the most notable features of the 2022 Elantra’s interior is, its large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which comes standard on the SEL and Limited trims and is, optional on the base SE trim. This system supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, allowing drivers to easily connect their smartphones and access their favorite apps and music. The system also features a split-screen function, allowing users to display multiple functions at once.
In addition to the touchscreen display, the Elantra also comes with a digital instrument cluster, which replaces traditional analog gauges with a 10.25-inch screen that displays key vehicle information like speed, fuel level, and navigation directions.
The Elantra’s interior is, spacious and comfortable, with plenty of legroom for both front and rear passengers. The seats are supportive and comfortable, and higher trim levels offer features like heated and ventilated front seats and leather upholstery.
Other notable features of the 2022 Elantra’s interior include a wireless smartphone charging pad, a premium Bose sound system, and a panoramic sunroof that lets in plenty of natural light. Overall, the interior of the 2022 Hyundai Elantra is, well-designed and well-equipped, offering a comfortable and high-tech driving experience.
2022 Hyundai Elantra Prices
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra is, expected to start at around $19,650 for the base SE trim level. The mid-level SEL trim is, expected to start at around $21,900, while the top-of-the-line Limited trim is, expected to start at around $25,450.
It’s important to note that these prices are estimated and subject to change. It’s always a good idea to check with your local Hyundai dealer for the most up-to-date pricing information and to inquire about any current offers or incentives that may be available.
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra’s engine is, powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque. This engine is paired with a continuous variable transmission (CVT) transmission system that can provide smooth and efficient acceleration.
While the Elantra is, not a high-performance vehicle, it offers a comfortable and responsive driving experience. The suspension system has been retuned for the 2022 model year, providing a smooth and composed ride even on bumpy roads. The steering is, also precise and well-weighted, making it easy to navigate around tight turns and corners.
The Elantra offers three drive modes: Normal, Sport, and Smart. In Sport mode, the throttle response and shift points are adjusted to provide a more engaging driving experience. Smart mode automatically adjusts the driving mode based on the driver’s behavior, providing a balance between performance and fuel efficiency.
In terms of fuel economy, the 2022 Elantra is, rated at an EPA-estimated 33 mpg in combined city/highway driving with the CVT transmission.
Overall, while the 2022 Hyundai Elantra may not be the most powerful vehicle in its class, it offers a well-rounded driving experience with a good balance of comfort, performance, and fuel efficiency.
While there is, no data available on the reliability of the 2022 Elantra specifically, Hyundai has a reputation for producing reliable vehicles. In fact, the Elantra has been a consistently strong performer in J.D. Power’s Vehicle Dependability Study, which measures the reliability of vehicles after three years of ownership.
Hyundai also offers a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty, which provides additional peace of mind for owners.
In addition, the 2022 Elantra comes with a range of safety features, including forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning, which can help prevent accidents and reduce the likelihood of unexpected repairs.
While no vehicle is, immune to issues, the combination of Hyundai’s reputation for reliability and the Elantra’s safety features and warranty suggest that it will likely be a dependable choice for drivers.
2022 Hyundai Elantra Accessories
There are a variety of accessories available for the 2022 Hyundai Elantra that can enhance its functionality, appearance, and convenience. Some of the accessories that are available for the 2022 Elantra include:
- All-Weather Floor Mats: Protect the interior of the Elantra from mud, snow, and debris with these durable floor mats.
- Cargo Tray: Keep the trunk area of the Elantra clean and organized with this custom-fitted cargo tray.
- Roof Rack Cross Rails: Add extra cargo-carrying capacity to the Elantra with these roof rack cross rails, which are designed to securely hold a variety of cargo carriers and storage boxes.
- Mud Guards: Keep mud and debris from splashing onto the exterior of the Elantra with these custom-fitted mud guards.
- Rear Bumper Applique: Protect the rear bumper of the Elantra from scratches and scuffs with this clear, custom-fitted bumper applique.
- Remote Start: Start the engine of the Elantra from a distance with the push of a button, allowing it to warm up or cool down before getting in.
- Wireless Phone Charger: Keep your smartphone charged and within reach while driving with this wireless phone charger, which is designed to fit seamlessly into the Elantra’s center console.
- Wheel Locks: Protect your wheels from theft with these durable and secure wheel locks.
These are just a few examples of the accessories available for the 2022 Hyundai Elantra. Depending on the trim level and other factors, there may be additional accessories and customization options available as well.
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra is available in three different trim levels, each with its own set of features and equipment:
- SE: This is, the base model of the Elantra, and it comes standard with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), 15-inch steel wheels, and a range of safety features, and also includes forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning. The SE also comes with a 8-inch touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and a 6-speaker audio system.
- SEL: The mid-level SEL trim adds a number of features to the SE, including 16-inch alloy wheels, a proximity key with push-button start, heated front seats, a 6-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a 7-inch digital gauge cluster display. The SEL also comes with a blind spot monitoring system with rear cross-traffic alert and Safe Exit Warning, which alerts passengers if it’s unsafe to open their door due to oncoming traffic.
- Limited: The top-of-the-line Limited trim adds even more features to the SEL, including 17-inch alloy wheels, leather upholstery, a power sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a 10.25-inch touchscreen display with built-in navigation. The Limited also comes with a premium Bose audio system, wireless charging, and a 360-degree camera system.
All trims of the 2022 Hyundai Elantra come with a range of standard safety features, including forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning. Additional available safety features include blind spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and Safe Exit Warning.